Aloe vera juice side effects: Due to the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera, it is used to make the beautiful skin. Aloe vera juice is beneficial for health but excessive use of this juice is harmful to health.
Aloe vera is rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin E. This is the reason that aloe vera and its juice are very beneficial for health. Over the past few years, the circulation of aloe vera juice has increased significantly. Aloe vera is a plant whose stems are thick and its leaves are thorny. The aloe vera gel is filled in its stem, which is used to get rid of many diseases. Aloe vera juice is quite beneficial for keeping the immune system healthy, but do you know that aloe vera juice can have many side effects. Let’s know what the harmful side effects of aloe vera juice.
1. Reduces blood sugar:
Aloe vera reduces blood sugar levels. Therefore people with hypoglycemia disease should not eat it. Those who use insulin to regulate blood sugar, those people should also use aloe vera juice carefully.
2. Harmful to people suffering from heart diseases:
Aloe vera juice produces an excessive amount of adrenaline in your body which can be detrimental to people with heart diseases. Aloe vera juice reduces the level of potassium, causing problems such as decreasing heartbeat and weakening of the muscles.
3. Harmful to lactating women:
Aloe vera juice is also harmful to lactating women because it consumes it through milk to go into the body of the infant and the infant may have diarrhoea. Also, its laxative properties are also harmful to the mother and infant. It is one of the most dangerous aloe vera juice side effects, so be careful.
4. Harmful to people troubled by gastrointestinal disease:
People with Gastrointestinal Syndrome should not drink this juice. Due to laxative effects in aloe vera juice, excessive drinking can cause diarrhoea, stomach ache and diarrhoea.
5. While taking medicines:
Aloe vera juice has to acquaint properties so that it can react with your medicines, as well as absorb some drugs. For this reason, taking aloe vera juice should be done according to the doctor’s consultation while taking medicines.
Aloe vera juice side effects:
It is considered safe to use aloe vera gel, but consuming unprotected juice from latex can cause many side effects, such as:
6. Aloe vera juice contains a substance called anthraquinone, which is a laxative and can produce a large amount of diarrhoea. Latex colitis present in Aloe vera can cause problems like Crohn’s disease, appendicitis, diverticulosis, intestinal obstruction, bleeding, and abdominal pain.
7. Drinking Aloe vera juice can be an allergic reaction such as skin rash or urticaria, itching or swollen skin, difficulty in breathing, chest pain and throat irritation.
8. Another aloe vera juice side effects, Aloe vera juice can cause excessive adrenaline to the body, which can be detrimental to people with heart conditions.
9. Excess consumption may be the cause of pseudo-analysis coli for long periods of time. It increases the risk of colorectal cancer.
10. Taking an excess quantity of aloe vera juice can lead to blood formation in the pelvis, causing damage to your kidney.